Former LAPD Homicide Detective Greg Kading has a new book out which alleges that both Diddy and Suge Knight had something to do with the unresolved murders of both Tupac and Biggie. Kading says an informant revealed that Diddy ordered the hit on Pac and he was offered $1 million to kill Pac and Suge and Suge Knight’s baby’s mother told investigators that Suge gave her the money to pay gang member Wardell “Poochie” Fouse to kill Biggie. He claims that the LAPD has taped confessions from those involved but he was removed from the case when he was close to resolving the case. The book entitled “Murder Rap” is in stores now. Check out his interview here….
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Angie Stone On R&B Divas Tour, Love For Syleena’s Voice, D’Angelo Update
- Yeezus! Kanye West Performs On SNL Season Finale [Video]
- 13-Year-Old Rapper Lil Mouse Accused Of Allegedly Threatening To Kill A 3rd Grader
- Brian Dawson's 15th Annual White Out