Dr. Conrad Murray was taken into custody after being found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson. He was placed in solitary confinement and put on suicide watch. His sentencing date is November 29th . His lawyers have announced plans for appeal.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Angie Stone On R&B Divas Tour, Love For Syleena’s Voice, D’Angelo Update
- Yeezus! Kanye West Performs On SNL Season Finale [Video]
- 13-Year-Old Rapper Lil Mouse Accused Of Allegedly Threatening To Kill A 3rd Grader
- Brian Dawson's 15th Annual White Out