Jay Z’s 40/40 club in NYC was shut down on Thursday just 1day after his grand re-opening after an inspection determined the upscale sports bar accumulated 69 violation points. Some of the violations included food workers using their bare hands to prepare food and insufficient refrigeration to keep food at a safe temperature.Wednesday night was 40/40’s reopening, which showed off $10 million in renovations, offered guests Ace of Spades champagne and had celebrity guests like Warren Buffet and Spike Lee in the building. : According to a 40/40 Club rep a motor in one of the refrigerator’s failed before the health inspection was performed and the 40/40 Club was allowed to reopen but is still pending a re-inspection to determine its score and grade.
- Celebrity Apprentice May Replace Trump With Host Of Color
- Rich Homie Quan Ditches BET Awards Performance at the Last Minute
- #RelationshipGoals: Meek Mill Predicted He’d Date Nicki Minaj 5 Years Ago
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Who Did Rihanna Violate At The BET Awards?
- BET Awards 2015: Behind the Scenes [PHOTOS]