Jay Z’s 40/40 club in NYC was shut down on Thursday just 1day after his grand re-opening after an inspection determined the upscale sports bar accumulated 69 violation points. Some of the violations included food workers using their bare hands to prepare food and insufficient refrigeration to keep food at a safe temperature.Wednesday night was 40/40’s reopening, which showed off $10 million in renovations, offered guests Ace of Spades champagne and had celebrity guests like Warren Buffet and Spike Lee in the building. : According to a 40/40 Club rep a motor in one of the refrigerator’s failed before the health inspection was performed and the 40/40 Club was allowed to reopen but is still pending a re-inspection to determine its score and grade.
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Gay Marriage Now Legal in North Carolina, Do you agree? [POLL]
- Stevie J Announces That Joseline’s Pregnant Again!
- Former NFL Executive Admits League Covered Up ‘Hundreds’ Of Domestic Violence Incidents
- Would You Date A Man With A Lace Front Beard? [POLL]
- Bobby Shmurda – “Bobby B*tch” [MUSIC]