Jay Z’s 40/40 club in NYC was shut down on Thursday just 1day after his grand re-opening after an inspection determined the upscale sports bar accumulated 69 violation points. Some of the violations included food workers using their bare hands to prepare food and insufficient refrigeration to keep food at a safe temperature.Wednesday night was 40/40’s reopening, which showed off $10 million in renovations, offered guests Ace of Spades champagne and had celebrity guests like Warren Buffet and Spike Lee in the building. : According to a 40/40 Club rep a motor in one of the refrigerator’s failed before the health inspection was performed and the 40/40 Club was allowed to reopen but is still pending a re-inspection to determine its score and grade.
- T.I. Explains How Hip Hop Gives Kids New Views on Current Events
- ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett Lands Record Deal With Columbia
- Keyshia Cole Calls Her Husband Out For Trying To Creep
- Women’s Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Ludacris And His Wife Eudoxie Are Expecting Their First Child
- Rumbling With Bees: Kid Rock Fires Back At Beyoncé’s “Hive” Via Instagram