Whitney Houston funeral is set for 12pm on Saturday, Feb.18th at her home church, New Hope Baptist Church in Newark,NJ. Whigham Funeral Home in Newark is handling the services and said there will be no wake nor public memorial. Whitney’s body arrived at a New Jersey airport late Monday night via Tyler Perry’s private jet and then transferred to the funeral home in a heavily police escorted gold hearse.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Angie Stone On R&B Divas Tour, Love For Syleena’s Voice, D’Angelo Update
- Yeezus! Kanye West Performs On SNL Season Finale [Video]
- 13-Year-Old Rapper Lil Mouse Accused Of Allegedly Threatening To Kill A 3rd Grader
- Brian Dawson's 15th Annual White Out