The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because renig (spelled without the hyphen) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, and Wisconsin Clench Final Four Spots
- Your Take: New Law In Indiana Says It's Ok To Discriminate Against Gay People
- Fabolous: Young OG
- After 20 Years, There Are Still Unreleased Tupac Works On The Way
- Jhene Aiko Drops SEXY NEW Single "Living Room Flow" [NEW MUSIC]
- Michael Jordan Still Has His Fadeaway Jumper At 52 Years Old