The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because renig (spelled without the hyphen) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- “Hit the Quan” Dance Contest
- 919 Radio Returns To K97.5
- Stream Music From The ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season Two Soundtrack
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Might've Had Something To Do With His Home Robbery?
- New Orleans Native Dee-1 Reflects 10 Years Later: ‘I Started Dealing Hope After Katrina’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fetty Wap Talks About Taylor Swift, Drake, and Trap Queens (VIDEO)