One of the highest profile people in the world, Oprah Winfrey, has accepted the invitation to give Spelman College’s 2012 commencement address, according to the Atlantic Journal-Constitution. The college’s graduation ceremony is set for May 20 at the George International Convention Center. Some 550 students are expected to graduate. Ms. Winfrey is no stranger to Spelman. She received an honorary degree from the college in 1993 and will be given the National Community Service Award this year.
- Twista: “I Come From The Time When The History Of Rap Was Still Important” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Detroit Water Project Brings Much Needed Relief To Detroit Residents
- Christian Louboutin Brings Red Bottoms To Your Fingertips
- 5 Reasons It’s Obvious Floyd Mayweather & Tiny Slept Together!
- Keyshia Cole’s Being Divorced, But Not By Her Husband
- Master P Apologizes to His Wife