The actress, currently starring in “Think Like A Man,” recently told the Fearless Girls Club, she encouraged young girls, especially those dealing with image issues and battling depression to look to God for strength in those hard times, reminding them that everyone has a purpose to serve on the planet.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Angie Stone On R&B Divas Tour, Love For Syleena’s Voice, D’Angelo Update
- Yeezus! Kanye West Performs On SNL Season Finale [Video]
- 13-Year-Old Rapper Lil Mouse Accused Of Allegedly Threatening To Kill A 3rd Grader
- Brian Dawson's 15th Annual White Out