Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- D’Angelo Announces New Album ‘Black Messiah’ & You Can Get A Free Copy Of ‘Sugar Daddy’!
- Moms Of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric, Garner and Tamir Rice Talk To CNN’s Anderson Cooper
- #BlackLivesMatter: “Activism And Sports Have Always Gone Hand In Hand In This Country”
- Kanye, Racism, Fame…Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything Serves Up The Best Quotes Ever
- Styles P. Addresses The Racist State of Society On “White Ni**az” [MUSIC]