Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- Erykah Badu Remixes Drake’s “Hotline Bling”
- More On Amber Rose's Slut Walk & Is She Back With Wiz? Look...
- New Couple Alert? Future And Blac Chyna Boo’d Up In DC
- 919 Radio
- Russ Parr Wants Your Take: Are The Kardashions America's 1st Family
- “Salt”: Fresh Talk Show For Black Millennials Hits YouTube [VIDEO]