Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- Amber Rose and Black Chyna To Get Their Own Reality TV Show!!
- WHOA!!! Did Mimi Faust Really Have A Threesome With Stevie J. and Joseline (AUDIO)
- “Hit the Quan” Dance Contest
- 919 Radio Returns To K97.5
- Everything We Know So Far About Alleged WDBJ Gunman Vester Lee Flanagan, AKA Bryce Williams
- Civil Rights Warrior Amelia Boynton Robinson, Portrayed In “Selma,” Dies At 104