Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- August Alsina Has Eye Surgery To Save Himself From Going Blind
- Migos Member Offset Blasts Media And ‘Racists’ For His Arrest Coverage
- 8 Janet Jackson Videos That Changed Me From Boy To Man
- Allen Iverson On Rumors He’s Broke: Don’t Believe The Hype
- Relive The Best Hip-Hop Performances From Billboard Music Awards Past
- Believe To Succeed Contest