Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- #InstaLove: Did DJ Absolut Fall In Love With His Instagram Crush On The First Date? [VIDEO]
- Behind The Scenes: Ledisi’s InterludesLIVE [VIDEO]
- Ignore Your Naysayers + 9 Other Style Tips We Learned From Solange
- FIRST LISTEN: The Morning Heat Premiers Beyonce’s New Songs “7/11″ and “Ring Off” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- K Michelle NYC Sweepstakes
- Phaedra Parks Totally ‘Unmoved’ By Apollo Nida’s Kenya Moore Confession