Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- Gay Marriage Now Legal in North Carolina, Do you agree? [POLL]
- Stevie J Announces That Joseline’s Pregnant Again!
- Former NFL Executive Admits League Covered Up ‘Hundreds’ Of Domestic Violence Incidents
- Would You Date A Man With A Lace Front Beard? [POLL]
- Bobby Shmurda – “Bobby B*tch” [MUSIC]