Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- Claudia Jordan Celebrates Her Bday!! Look Who Came Out!! [PICS]
- Woman Says ‘Black Ink’ Tattoo Parlor Left Her Disfigured
- Fetty Wap Lights Up MTV Movie Awards 2015 In Breakout Performance [See Full Winners List]
- Fabolous: Young OG
- President Barack Obama Supports Hillary Clinton’s 2016 White House Bid
- Nelly’s Lawyer Issues A Statement On Meth Accusations