Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- Twista: “I Come From The Time When The History Of Rap Was Still Important” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Detroit Water Project Brings Much Needed Relief To Detroit Residents
- Christian Louboutin Brings Red Bottoms To Your Fingertips
- 5 Reasons It’s Obvious Floyd Mayweather & Tiny Slept Together!
- Keyshia Cole’s Being Divorced, But Not By Her Husband
- Master P Apologizes to His Wife