Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- Find Out Who Peed On Drake According To Meek Mill...
- Waka Flocka Flame Tells Why He Is Running For President (VIDEO)
- Is Jay Z Trying To Ditch TIDAL?
- Watch Kanye West’s “All Day/I Feel That” Video, Directed By Steve McQueen
- Fetty Wap Goes Skydiving (VIDEO)
- Obama Brings People Together During Tour Of Africa & More News You Need To Know
- White Univ. Of Cincinnati Officer Indicted On Fatal Shooting Of Samuel Dubose!!