Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- 919 Radio
- Justin Bieber Drops Videos with Big Sean and Travis Scott [WATCH]
- Magic Johnson Wants To Fight HIV With Charlie Sheen
- Thundercat Releases “Paris” As A Tribute
- Doctors Fear Lamar Odom Is Suffering From Brain Damage As He Struggles To Recover
- Patti Labelle Calls Man Who Turned Into Her After Tasting Her Pies [VIDEO]