Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- 28 Second Black History with Shamika Sanders [VIDEO]
- Jazmine Sullivan Talks Domestic Abuse, 'Reality Show', Love & Self-Esteem
- Women’s Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Jeans Are So Last Season: This Is Why We Want Leggings Forever Please
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- ‘Are You On Fleek?': New York Times Wants To Know If We’re Up On Black Slang