Producer Darius Harrison, aka Deezle, sued the rapper over the album “Tha Carter III,” claiming he produced several songs on the record, including “Lollipop,” but was never paid for his work. According to Darius, the album grossed over $70 million, but he wanted $20 million to call it even. Wayne initially declined the offer, claiming Darius had no grounds to sue. But the two parties recently reached a confidential agreement, and the case has since been dismissed.
- P.O.P. Hold It Down - Not! [VIDEO]
- Early Voting Open in North Carolina ( See Locations)
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- T.I. ft. Jeezy, Young Thug & Lil Wayne – “About The Money” (Remix) [MUSIC]
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]
- FAB OR FUG: Kim Kardashian Shows Off In Birthday Suit