Pepsi has revived its sponsorship deal with Michael Jackson, partnering with the late singer’s estate to roll out a billion Pepsi cans with a silhouette of Jackson as part of its newly launched “Live For Now” global marketing campaign.The beverage company and Jackson’s estate declined to disclose the financial terms of the latest deal. Jackson signed onto a Pepsi sponsorship deal in 1984 for a then-record $5 million. The new campaign is part of PepsiCo’s pledge to ramp up spending on its flagship cola, which has been losing ground behind archrival Coca-Cola Co. PepsiCo is boosting its overall marketing budget this year by as much as $600 million, or by about 20 percent, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- D’Angelo Announces New Album ‘Black Messiah’ & You Can Get A Free Copy Of ‘Sugar Daddy’!
- Moms Of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric, Garner and Tamir Rice Talk To CNN’s Anderson Cooper
- #BlackLivesMatter: “Activism And Sports Have Always Gone Hand In Hand In This Country”
- Kanye, Racism, Fame…Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything Serves Up The Best Quotes Ever
- Styles P. Addresses The Racist State of Society On “White Ni**az” [MUSIC]