Former Fugees member Lauryn Hill just pled guilty to failing to file several tax returns in the past decade and now faces 3 years in prison. She pled guilty on Friday to three counts of failure to file tax returns for t 2005, 2006, and 2007 when she earned almost $2 million dollars. In addition to the 3 years in prison,she also face $75,000 in fines. Lauryn Hill was released on $150,000 bail. Her sentencing hearing is set for November.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Angie Stone On R&B Divas Tour, Love For Syleena’s Voice, D’Angelo Update
- Yeezus! Kanye West Performs On SNL Season Finale [Video]
- 13-Year-Old Rapper Lil Mouse Accused Of Allegedly Threatening To Kill A 3rd Grader
- Brian Dawson's 15th Annual White Out