Anderson Cooper, who’s rumored lover is black, has come out in perhaps the most low-key way any celebrity has so far: by letting someone else make the announcement for him.The CNN newsman and talk show host, whose homosexuality has long been an almost open secret, confirmed it in an email to friend Andrew Sullivan, which he gave the Daily Beast columnist permission to post. A representative for Cooper confirmed to TheWrap that the email was authentic.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Angie Stone On R&B Divas Tour, Love For Syleena’s Voice, D’Angelo Update
- Yeezus! Kanye West Performs On SNL Season Finale [Video]
- 13-Year-Old Rapper Lil Mouse Accused Of Allegedly Threatening To Kill A 3rd Grader
- Brian Dawson's 15th Annual White Out