Oh how I wish I was in Brooklyn last night to see Jay Z Christen the house that Hove built…..The Barkley Center. Last night was the first of several concerts that Jay Z held at the new home for The Brooklyn Nets. Brooklyn’s son performed in front of a crowd of 18,000. Jay brought Big Daddy Kane on stage who is a fellow Brooklynite and the crowd went crazy. It was only right for Mr. Carter to do a tribute to Brooklyn’s fallen son The Notorious B.I.G. and the crowd joined in as he performed some of Biggie’s hits. Check out a clip of Jay doing his thing last night…...Jay-Z will perform at Barclays through Oct. 6 with the exception of Oct. 2.
- Robin Thicke Unveils ‘Blurred Lines’ Tracklist & Album Artwork
- Pastors Don’t Think God Cares If You Smoke Weed
- Details On The New Kardashian-West Baby Girl
- Amanda Bynes Spazzes Out…Again
- Danielle Powell: Woman Kicked Out Of College For Being Lesbian, Must Repay Scholarship
- Super Bowl Champion Torrey Smith’s Engagement Photos