A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- 28 Second Black History with Shamika Sanders [VIDEO]
- Jazmine Sullivan Talks Domestic Abuse, 'Reality Show', Love & Self-Esteem
- Women’s Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Jeans Are So Last Season: This Is Why We Want Leggings Forever Please
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- ‘Are You On Fleek?': New York Times Wants To Know If We’re Up On Black Slang