A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- P.O.P. Hold It Down - Not! [VIDEO]
- Early Voting Open in North Carolina ( See Locations)
- Geico HBCU Tailgate Tour
- T.I. ft. Jeezy, Young Thug & Lil Wayne – “About The Money” (Remix) [MUSIC]
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]
- FAB OR FUG: Kim Kardashian Shows Off In Birthday Suit