A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- LL Cool J And Ice Cube Are Kings Of The Mic
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Angie Stone On R&B Divas Tour, Love For Syleena’s Voice, D’Angelo Update
- Yeezus! Kanye West Performs On SNL Season Finale [Video]
- 13-Year-Old Rapper Lil Mouse Accused Of Allegedly Threatening To Kill A 3rd Grader
- Brian Dawson's 15th Annual White Out