A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- 15 NBA Players Who Took Their Hardwood Talents To The Booth
- Winning The Battle, Continuing The War by Janaye Ingram
- Loni Love’s Hilarious Dating Advice For Black Women Who Put Too Much Pressure On Men [EXCLUSIVE]
- Unbae My Heart: Why Are Many Beautiful, Successful Black Women Single?
- DJ Sense ft. Jeezy, Yo Gotti & Monica: "Do Me Like That" [NEW MUSIC]
- BET Bringing Back ‘Punk’d’