A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- 919 Radio
- Justin Bieber Drops Videos with Big Sean and Travis Scott [WATCH]
- Magic Johnson Wants To Fight HIV With Charlie Sheen
- Thundercat Releases “Paris” As A Tribute
- Doctors Fear Lamar Odom Is Suffering From Brain Damage As He Struggles To Recover
- Patti Labelle Calls Man Who Turned Into Her After Tasting Her Pies [VIDEO]