A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- D’Angelo Announces New Album ‘Black Messiah’ & You Can Get A Free Copy Of ‘Sugar Daddy’!
- Moms Of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric, Garner and Tamir Rice Talk To CNN’s Anderson Cooper
- #BlackLivesMatter: “Activism And Sports Have Always Gone Hand In Hand In This Country”
- Kanye, Racism, Fame…Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything Serves Up The Best Quotes Ever
- Styles P. Addresses The Racist State of Society On “White Ni**az” [MUSIC]