A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, and Wisconsin Clench Final Four Spots
- Your Take: New Law In Indiana Says It's Ok To Discriminate Against Gay People
- Fabolous: Young OG
- After 20 Years, There Are Still Unreleased Tupac Works On The Way
- Jhene Aiko Drops SEXY NEW Single "Living Room Flow" [NEW MUSIC]
- Michael Jordan Still Has His Fadeaway Jumper At 52 Years Old