A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- Oprah’s The Life You Want ONE VIP™ Experience Giveaway
- T.I. Posts Deep Open Letter To Everyone VIA Instagram [LETTER]
- Luke Christopher On Working With Common For The First Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Mack Wilds Tour Diaries: Episode One [VIDEO]
- Man Drops Dead In Church Sunday Morning And Is Raised From The Dead!