A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- Celebrity Apprentice May Replace Trump With Host Of Color
- Rich Homie Quan Ditches BET Awards Performance at the Last Minute
- #RelationshipGoals: Meek Mill Predicted He’d Date Nicki Minaj 5 Years Ago
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Who Did Rihanna Violate At The BET Awards?
- BET Awards 2015: Behind the Scenes [PHOTOS]