A Charlotte show promoter has filed a lawsuit against Rick Ross, Waka Flocka and Meek Mill over a show at Bojangles Coliseum this past March in the Queen City. SM Global Union said they paid the Boss $90,000 to perform for an hour but alleges he was only on stage for 15 minutes before leaving. Meek Mills and Waka being sued for breaching their contracts by failing to promote and advertise the concert through their social networking sites. The promoter is seeking $226,000 in damages, as well as lost profits.
- 919 Radio Returns To K97.5
- Stream Music From The ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season Two Soundtrack
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Might've Had Something To Do With His Home Robbery?
- New Orleans Native Dee-1 Reflects 10 Years Later: ‘I Started Dealing Hope After Katrina’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fetty Wap Talks About Taylor Swift, Drake, and Trap Queens (VIDEO)