VH1 is doing a biopic based on the life and career of Hip-hop and R&B group TLC. In the film actress Keke Palmer will portray Chilli, actress Drew Sidora will portray T-Boz and Lil Mama who is best known for crashing the stage at The VMA’s when Jay Z & Alicia Keys was performing New York, will be playing Left Eye. Filming is set to begin next month in Atlanta.
- D’Angelo Announces New Album ‘Black Messiah’ & You Can Get A Free Copy Of ‘Sugar Daddy’!
- Moms Of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric, Garner and Tamir Rice Talk To CNN’s Anderson Cooper
- #BlackLivesMatter: “Activism And Sports Have Always Gone Hand In Hand In This Country”
- Kanye, Racism, Fame…Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything Serves Up The Best Quotes Ever
- Styles P. Addresses The Racist State of Society On “White Ni**az” [MUSIC]