VH1 is doing a biopic based on the life and career of Hip-hop and R&B group TLC. In the film actress Keke Palmer will portray Chilli, actress Drew Sidora will portray T-Boz and Lil Mama who is best known for crashing the stage at The VMA’s when Jay Z & Alicia Keys was performing New York, will be playing Left Eye. Filming is set to begin next month in Atlanta.
- Twista: “I Come From The Time When The History Of Rap Was Still Important” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Detroit Water Project Brings Much Needed Relief To Detroit Residents
- Christian Louboutin Brings Red Bottoms To Your Fingertips
- 5 Reasons It’s Obvious Floyd Mayweather & Tiny Slept Together!
- Keyshia Cole’s Being Divorced, But Not By Her Husband
- Master P Apologizes to His Wife