52 reads Leave a comment
Dr. Dre sent cease and desist letters to Sony Pictures warning if he is depicted as a woman-beater in Michel’le’s Lifetime biopic, ‘Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge and Me,’that he will sue, according to Rhymes With Snitch.
According to the letter, Dre denies ever abusing Michel’le. He does admit that they dated almost 30 years ago. He claims no violence took place and she never sought medical treatment or filed a police report.
The Life & Times Of Dr. Dre10 photos Launch gallery
1. A World Class StartSource:Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images 1 of 10
2. Attitude Is EverythingSource:Al Pereira/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images 2 of 10
3. A Ruthless ProducerSource:Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic, Inc/Getty Images 3 of 10
4. Life On Death RowSource:Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic/Getty Images 4 of 10
5. A Chronic HitSource:Ron Galella/WireImage/Getty Images 5 of 10
6. Starting Over In The AftermathSource:Denise Truscello/WireImage/Getty Images 6 of 10
7. Discovering Slim ShadySource:Ke.Mazur/WireImage/Getty Images 7 of 10
8. Billion-Dollar BuyoutSource:C Flanigan/Getty Images 8 of 10
9. 2001: A West Coast OdysseySource:Mike Coppola/Getty Images 9 of 10
10. Coming Back To ComptonSource:Michael Tran/FilmMagic/Getty Images 10 of 10