Ray J’s Girlfriend Says She Made a Mistake and That Her Suicide Threat Was Wrong
Ray J’s girlfriend says she’d never kill herself and her recent threat was just a bad choice of words.
Princess Love says she clearly took things too far — especially considering her friends Stephanie Moseley and Earl Hayes’ murder-suicide.
Princess tells us her suicide scare Wednesday was triggered by an argument she and Ray J had over holiday plans. As TMZ previously reported, Ray J thought she was upset over a BET special he filmed with Karrueche Tran.
Princess tells TMZ she and Ray J have reunited but maybe only a matter of time before things once again go south.
Floyd Mayweather Tells Cops He Heard the Murder/Suicide
Floyd Mayweather finally sat down with the LAPD for a 2-hour interview Wednesday, telling detectives he desperately tried talking his good friend, rapper Earl Hayes, out of killing himself.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … Floyd confirmed the story first reported on TMZ … that he was on FaceTime Monday morning with Hayes when the rapper walked away from the phone, into the bathroom and pumped multiple bullets into his wife, Stephanie Moseley.
Floyd told detectives after Hayes shot his wife, he came back to the phone and continued talking with Floyd. The boxer says Hayes said he was going to shoot himself and Mayweather pleaded with him … to no avail.
As for what happened before shots rang out … Mayweather acknowledged he was talking with Hayes about Stephanie’s infidelity, but denies riling the rapper up.
Detectives asked Floyd why Hayes called him at 7 AM. Mayweather said it was because they were best friends and Hayes was trying to say goodbye.
Lil Wayne Drops Cash Money, Only Repping Young Money Now
Lil Wayne took to Twitter on Thursday afternoon and let his followers know where he stands with Cash Money and its head honcho Birdman in the most concise way possible: by repping his own brand, Young Money, to the fullest and dropping his “Cash Money” affiliation.
“YM! That’s it. Nothing else.”
Wayne let the public know just how frustrated he’s been with Birdman and Cash Money last week when he went on a Twitter rant about Baby continuing to push back the release of his highly anticipated album, Tha Carter V. Check out Wayne repping Young Money above.
Karrueche Tran Sick of Chris Brown’s Mental Abuse
Karrueche Tran insinuated Chris Brown abused her by saying the singer “repeatedly mistreated” her, but TMZ has learned it was a mental — not a physical beatdown.
Sources close to Karrueche say she was referring to numerous times Chris publicly disrespected her when their on-again/off-again went south. She has numerous examples.
– Chris went on Instagram and liked pics of Yovanna Ventura, Justin Bieber’s ex, suggesting they were together.
– He Instagrammed a pic of Kendall Jenner on his lap.
– Chris plays the Rihanna card, sometimes liking her bikini pics and even wearing a necklace Rihanna gave him.
– The most recent rant on stage this past weekend, where he said,”f*** that bitch,” referring to Karrueche.
Karrueche says she’s sick of Chris intentionally making her feel bad, so she’s done for good.
K. Michelle Responds To LilL Kim’s Instgram Diss and Toya Wright Says”F*** K” After K. Michelle Disses Memphitz
Lil Kim and K. Michelle have been living out their drama over the past few months, where K. Michelle stated that Kim asked her to be her daughter’s godmother, a claim Lil Kim denies and took to Instagram earlier to address herself.
Michelle has since responded to the slander from Kim, essentially saying she’s too busy winning at life to pay any attention to someone who dropped an album on PayPal (referencing Kim’s “Black Friday” mixtape), but in much more sarcastic terms.
Beyond the drama of Lil Kim, K. Michelle has been very vocal about her past relationship with Memphitz, and claims that he was very abusive towards her while they were dating. Memphitz has since filed a lawsuit against the “Can’t Raise A Man” singer, claiming that she defamed his name.
The Memphis-born singer talked about the case during a recent interview with Wendy Williams, and K says that he’s just looking for a come up because “he doesn’t have a job.” Memphitz’s wife Toya Wright responded to a fan asking her thoughts on K’s interview, and she simply said, “F**k K.”
Written by LBeasley (Lauren Beasley), Digital Producer of The Morning Heat and Sports Editor of Radio One Detroit
Keep up with the Morning Heat on Instagram and Twitter at @hiphopdetroit
Guess This Celebrity!
1. Can you guess who this celebrity is?1 of 20
2. Did you guess Toni Braxton?2 of 20
3. Can you guess who this celebrity is?3 of 20
4. Shemar Moore! Did you guess right?4 of 20
5. Can you guess who this celebrity is?5 of 20
6. Yes, the queen herself, Diana Ross!6 of 20
7. Can you guess who this celebrity is?7 of 20
8. We bet you didn't get this correctly!8 of 20
9. Can you guess who this celebrity is?9 of 20
10. Did the blonde locks fool you? It's Mariah!10 of 20
11. Can you guess who this celebrity is?11 of 20
12. Did you guess Wendy Williams?12 of 20
13. Can you guess who this celebrity is?13 of 20
14. It's none other than Lance Gross!14 of 20
15. Can you guess who this celebrity is?15 of 20
16. Rihanna!16 of 20
17. Can you guess who this celebrity is?17 of 20
18. Hmmm..... this was a tough one!18 of 20
19. Can you guess who this celebrity is?19 of 20
20. Denzel Washington!20 of 20
Rumor Has It: Ray J And Girlfriend Princess Love Reunite Following Alleged Suicide Threat was originally published on hothiphopdetroit.com