What Causes Depression?
Depression is related to chemical in-balance in the brain that makes it hard for the cells to communicate with each other. Depression can be triggered by a number of things including: stressful life events, drug or alcohol abuse, other illnesses, it can even be hereditary.
What Are The Symptoms?
- Feeling sad, hopeless and having frequent crying spells
- Losing interest or pleasure in things you used to enjoy (including sex)
- Feeling guilty, helpless or worthless
- Thinking about death or suicide
- Sleeping too much, or having problems sleeping
- Loss of appetite and unintended weight loss or gain
- Feeling very tired all the time
- Having trouble paying attention and making decisions
- Having aches and pains that don’t get better with treatment
- Feeling restless, irritated and easily annoyed
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
From The "A" To The World: Reactions to Usher's Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show
Usher Developing Series on Black Love In Atlanta... And Social Media Has Thoughts
Teairra Mari's Sex Tape And Nudes Have Leaked (WHOA)
Mr. ChimeTime Says Eminem’s ‘Mom’s Spaghetti’ Is “The Worst”
C Murder Responds To Monica After She Said He Left Her “Heartbroken!”
CEO $howoutt Clears The Air On "Fire Drill" Video Controversy