Meek Mill broke down crying on the stand pleading to the judge , but it didn’t work. She still claimed he had violated probation.
Meek testified in Philly for more than an hour, and during the testimony he got emotional a few times. He even described how much it hurt not being able to go see his mom in NJ after she had surgery. All Meek’s out-of-state travel has to be approved under terms of his probation, according to TMZ.
He also apologized to the D.A. for calling her a “bitch” in his song, “The Ride.”
But he really choked up when he addressed the judge directly, saying … “I’m not a gangsta. I’m not a criminal.” He added, “I have my queen, Nicki [Minaj] now. I’m trying to do better and feel like I can be the best rapper out there.”
Nicki & Meek Mill’s Most Awkward But Loving Moments
1. When u & bae rent out the entire theatre to watch #StraightOutttaCompton with the team 😁😁😁. so proud of Ice Cube. Can’t wait to reveal our lil secret. 😊😊😊Source: 1 of 7
2. Gimme $20! Here’s another shot of Meek wifing Nicki in a club.Source: 2 of 7
3. Ride or Die.Source: 3 of 7
4. Meek touches Nicki with a warm embrace as he gazes into the camera while holding the love of his life.Source: 4 of 7
5. #Pittsburgh 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌Source: 5 of 7
6. Used to call me Hillary cuz I RIDE’M 😇 #BackTogetherOniTunes #Rodham @robinthickeSource: 6 of 7
7. 💘Source: 7 of 7
Poor Meek Mill: Found Guilty Of Probation Violation, Faces Jail Time Again was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com