DMX was released from the hospital on Tuesday after suffering from an asthma attack.
According to Richman, DMX has been suffering from asthma for a while, but when he collapsed outside of the Ramada Inn in Yonkers on Monday, he did not know the cause.
Police responded to the emergency call and found DMX laying lifeless outside of the hotel. He was resuscitated on site and rushed to the hospital following the collapse. He was also reportedly given an opioid reversal medication by paramedics.
Upon arriving to the hospital, he was given breathing treatments to bring his health back to normal.
Swizz Beatz posted a tweet on Tuesday following the rappers release stating he spoke to him and he’s doing fine.
DMX has yet to release a statement in regards to the incident.
11 Celebrities Who've Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource:Splash News 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource:Getty 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource:Splash News 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource:Getty Images 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource:Kass for The Brand Group 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource:Getty 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource:Getty 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource:Getty 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift's mom, Andrea Swift.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource:Splash News 11 of 11
DMX Released From Hospital Following Asthma Attack was originally published on globalgrind.com