Khloe and Lamar have reached a property settlement and the two signed legal documents that were filed Friday.
Khloe first filed for divorce in December 2013, but they’ve been going back and forth for two years trying at times to save their relationship and save Lamar.
Khloe dropped the divorce, after Lamar almost died from overdose last year but refiled this year after Lamar would not swear off drugs and alcohol.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY! Khloe Kardashian, Taraji P. Henson, Emma Roberts, & MORE!11 photos Launch gallery
1. Kelly Rowland showed off her toned arms while heading to the gym in L.A.1 of 11
2. Lea Michele was bold in blue on the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards All Star party.2 of 11
3. Khloe kept it casual as she departed from LAX.3 of 11
4. Emma Roberts and Lea Michele looked stunning at the Teen Choice Awards All Star Party.4 of 11
5. Megan Good was all smiles with Keke Palmer at the TCA All Stars Party.5 of 11
6. Christina Milian hit the red carpet of The Fox All Star Party.6 of 11
7. Kendall Jenner hid behind her dark frames while departing LAX.7 of 11
8. Gigi Hadid kept it casual as she hit Taronga Zoo with friends.8 of 11
9. Taraji P. Henson donned a classic black dress at FOX’s TCA All Star Party.9 of 11
10. “Empire” director Lee Daniels hit the TCA All Star Red Carpet with his boyfriend.10 of 11
11. 2 Chainz hit the stage at the launch of the Hennessy V.S Limited Edition Bottle with Ryan McGinness.11 of 11
Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Are Officially Divorced After 2 Years was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com