We all saw this coming right? It didn’t really seem like Kanye West was in the right frame of mind to complete his tour, and now it’s official — Kanye has cancelled the remaining dates of his Saint Pablo Tour for 2016. That’s 21 dates cancelled.
Reports are saying that Kanye shut the tour down due to exhaustion in addition to Kim K’s robbery and being away from his family weighing on him.
“He’s just exhausted. He’s been working around the clock on fashion design, both his own line and the Adidas line.”
The source said the rigors of being on the road every night really wore him out, and it sounds like Kim Kardashian’s Paris robbery was also weighing on him. We’re told, “All the time spent away from his family has been a stress on him as well. They are most important to him.”
Last week in concert, Kanye came under scrutiny after saying he would’ve voted for Trump, and telling Black people they shouldn’t focus on racism. Things got worse on Saturday, after Kanye went on a rant against Beyonce and Jay Z and the social media backlash peaked with the hashtag #KanyeWestIsOver on twitter.
Everyone who bought tickets will get a refund, and Kanye is expected to resume the tour in 2017.. Good look with those ticket sales..