You may remember that Kanye West‘s Yeezy Season 4 fashion show on Roosevelt Island caused a lot of chaos and made headlines last year. This year’s debut is set to happen on February 15th, but Kanye West apparently went ahead and arranged this without consulting New York Fashion Week’s powers that be (that is, the CFDA, or Council of Fashion Designers of America).
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So, is that it? Will the show be cancelled? Knowing Kanye, probably not, but that’s not going to stop a whole bunch of fashion industry folks from being royally peeved about it. Check out this exclusive video above for more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Is It Bad For Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Scale Down Wealth On Instagram? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Is Kim Kardashian Distancing Herself From Kanye West? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Psychic Wayne Predicts The Future Of Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Wore my new Yeezy Season 2 heels with an orange 🍊 Pablo shirt yesterday in support of gun violence awareness day. Something has to change 🚫🔫
1 of 10
2. His and hers leather jackets & monogrammed towels.
2 of 10
3. Must be nice to have access to free Pablo merch.
3 of 10
4. SLAY MA 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
4 of 10
5. Thank God Yeezy let his wife borrow his jacket.
5 of 10
6. Hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @kimkardashian @jonathancheban
6 of 10
7. Kim, Nori & P at Underwood Farm on an Easter egg hunt yesterday 21.3.16❤️ | #KimKardashian #KimKardashianWest #KimK #Kim #Kardashian #Kardashians #Kimye #KanyeWest #NorthWest #Kuwtk @KimKardashian
7 of 10
8. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.
8 of 10
9. All Day
9 of 10
10. I miss him so much! #TourLife #HurryHome ✈️🎤
10 of 10