Robinne Lee, most known for her roles in Delivers Us From Eva and Being Mary Jane, stars in 50 Shades Darker. the sequel to the sexy thriller 50 Shades Of Grey.
“It’s juicy. It’s sexier than the first movie. It’s a research film for Valentine’s Day. It’s made for a woman’s pleasure. They do a really good job trying to make the female audience happy.”
On playing a black lesbian in the film:
“It’s interesting to take on this role that was what would it be like to be a black lesbian running a business in Seattle. I had to sort of write my own back story. It was really interesting to step into someone else’s shoes while we were filming.”
50 Shades Darker is in theaters everywhere. Click the link below to hear the entire interview.
Black Actresses You Need To Know
1. Amber Stevens WestSource:Amber Stevens West Instagram 1 of 13
2. Aja Naomi KingSource:Aja Naomi King Twitter 2 of 13
3. Alexandra ShippSource:Alexandra Instagram 3 of 13
4. Tessa ThompsonSource:PRPhotos.com 4 of 13
5. Teyonah ParisSource:PRPhotos.com 5 of 13
6. Logan BrowningSource:Logan Browning Instagram 6 of 13
7. Tika Sumpter7 of 13
8. Brely EvansSource:Brely Evans 8 of 13
9. Raven Goodwin9 of 13
10. Bresha Webb10 of 13
11. Gugu Mbatha-RawSource:PRPhotos.com 11 of 13
12. Lauren London12 of 13
13. Lauren London13 of 13
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
(Photo Source: Courtesy)