Shia LaBeouf is usually known as the guy who is not afraid to stand up for others against tyrants. But in a recent bizarre rant, the actor is the one doing the bullying.
On Wednesday, TMZ posted a video of the Transformers star going on a racist rant against a Black cop after being arrested by Savannah police around 4 a.m. on Saturday.
LaBeouf accused the officer of arresting him because he was white and told the Black cop that he was going to hell, “Because you’re a Black man!” Shia was released on $7,000 bond later that day and was also charged with disorderly conduct and obstruction. On Thursday, he took to Twitter to apologize for the obscene incident, tweeting:
The star, who was arrested for public drunkenness, is in Savanna shooting his new film, The Peanut Butter Falcon.
Shia LaBeouf Covers The September 2012 Issue Of L'Uomo Vogue (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Shia LaBeouf covers the September 2012 issue of L'Uomo Vogue.1 of 6
2. 2. Shia LaBeouf is in the The September issue cover of L'Uomo Vogue wearing a kilt worn as a scarf, coat, shirt and pants: all Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci.2 of 6
3. 3. Shia LaBeouf is in the The September issue cover of L'Uomo Vogue wearing a coat and shoes: Lanvin; Jacket, pants and scarf: all Thom Browne; Shirt: Prada; Hat: Makins.3 of 6
4. 4. Shia LaBeouf is in the The September issue cover of L'Uomo Vogue wearing a from left to right: coat, dress, shirt, tie and boots: all Gucci; Jacket, pants and boots: all Dior Homme4 of 6
5. 5. Shia LaBeouf is in the The September issue cover of L'Uomo Vogue wearing a (left) Jacket: Philipp Plein, pants Balmain; helmet: Thom Brownie (Right) Leather trench coat, vest and pants Balmain; boots: Dior Homme5 of 6
6. 6. Shia LaBeouf is in the The September issue cover of L'Uomo Vogue wearing a coat and shirt: Burberry Prorsum6 of 6
Shia LaBeouf Apologizes For Verbally Assaulting A Black Cop was originally published on globalgrind.com