Today is Barack Obama‘s 56th Birthday. The Former President of The United States Of America received a birthday wish from his beloved wife, former First Lady Michelle Obama.
Her message said, “Another year older, but the same phenomenal guy I married nearly 25 years ago. Happy birthday, @BarackObama — we love you so much!” She chose a photo of her, Barack, and the girls with a birthday cake that they all blew out.
America’s favorite family.
Long Live The Chief: Barack Obama Praises Jay-Z For His Induction Into The Songwriter’s Hall Of Fame
#ForeverFLOTUS: Michelle Obama Dismantles Lies About Post-Racial America
5-Year-Old Wants To Know Where Barack Obama Went & She Speaks For Us All [VIDEO]
Happy Birthday, Barack Obama!
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Barack Obama holds election night gathering in Chicago's Grant Park, Nov. 4, 2008.
1 of 8
2. Barack & Michelle Obama's first dance, Jan. 20, 2009.
2 of 8
3. Obama's official portrait for his second term as President of the United States of America.
3 of 8
4. Obama Family Portrait
4 of 8
5. Barack Obama & Joe Biden. Well miss their bromance.
5 of 8
6. Obama's farewell speech, Jan. 10, 2017.
6 of 8
7. Barack and Michelle walked off into the sunset after 8 years in the White House.
7 of 8
8. We miss you President Obama, but it seems you’re happy to be back to private life.
8 of 8