Tyrese just did a concert in Atlanta over the weekend, and he had everyone talking. He has been going through a rough time battling his ex-wife for custody of his daughter. He was full of emotions at the start of his show, and got the audience ready for a tribute he had for her.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He launched into his own version of Marvin Gaye‘s “Let’s Get It On,” in which he edited the words a little bit and blended it with one of his own songs. But it was awkward, no matter which way you look at it. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rae Carruth Jerseys Will Not Be Sold By NFL
- Why Did Netflix Cancel ‘Luke Cage’?
- #Trump Administration To End Legal Recognition Of #Transgender Americans!
- Keyshia Cole Threatens To Fight Another Woman Over Her New Boyfriend [EXCLUSIVE]
Celeb Pics Of The Week 8/17- 8/23: Amiyah Scott Slays; Tyrese’s Adorable Daughter & More
1. Sherri Shepherd1 of 15
2. Julian Walker, Melanie Fiona & Antonio Brown2 of 15
3. Tamar Braxton3 of 15
4. Demetria McKinney & Claudia Jordan4 of 15
5. The Cast Of “Survivor’s Remorse”5 of 15
6. Chiwetel Ejiofor6 of 15
7. Tyrese Gibson & daughter Shayla Somer Gibson7 of 15
8. Laverne Cox8 of 15
9. Taye Diggs & Sway9 of 15
10. J. Cole10 of 15
11. Tyler, The Creator11 of 15
12. Amiyah Scott12 of 15
13. Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade13 of 15
14. Beverly Johnson14 of 15
15. Stevie Wonder15 of 15
Why Tyrese’s Latest Dedication To His Daughter Was Strange [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com