Tyrese has been all over social media lately, making public and dramatic, heartfelt appeals to his daughter as he battles for custody against his ex-wife. Since these videos have hit the web, tons of people have criticized him, and made him into a laughing stock. In response, however, many folks have come to his defense, criticizing the public for laughing at the pain of a father trying to do the right thing.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
One of those critics is 11-year-old motivational speaker, “King Nahh,” who took to Instagram to shed some light on the plight of fathers and how we view them in popular culture and media. Tyrese saw the video and promised him a full tuition pay out… as soon as his wire from Will Smith comes in.Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Music Month 2021!
- With Senate Confirmation, Candace Jackson-Akiwumi Becomes The Only Black Woman To Currently Serve On Chicago Appeals Court
- DaBaby Becomes Da Designer: DaBaby Announces His Limited Edition Collection With Boohoo Man
- Who’s Cappin?! Sounds About White: Indiana Woman Gets Probation In First Capitol Riot Sentencing
- Hip Hop Spot: Snoop Dogg Reveals What Pete Davidson Is Like Smoking Weed + Kodak Black On Kobe Bryant Controversy
Tyrese Attacked On Social Media For Not Marrying A "Black" Woman
1. Some fans weren’t shocked when they heard the ‘fake news’ that Tyrese’s wife isn’t black.Source: 1 of 6
2. We can feel the eye-roll coming from this tweet.Source: 2 of 6
3. Hell hath no fury like Black Twitter.Source: 3 of 6
4. Some just not here for Mrs. Gibson.Source: 4 of 6
5. LOL.Source: 5 of 6
6. Shady boots.Source: 6 of 6
Did Tyrese Promise To Pay A Kid’s Tuition With Will Smith’s Money? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com