The legendary motivational speaker, radio DJ, TV personality and former politician Les Brown visited “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Les shares his support of Rickey Smiley‘s new book, and why specifically “standing by your truth,” is a crucial step for a person to take. He explains that what he’s doing now is teaching young people and anyone interested to use their story to make money. He explains that in today’s economy people have to learn how to communicate in order to create income.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He talks about his new book, “You Gotta Be Hungry” and explains why the average immigrant has 3 times the chance of being able to buy a home, often without even knowing the language or culture. He explains that we spend more time and money trying to entertain ourselves, rather than being achievement driven like other cultures, and finding as many ways to create wealth as possible. “Where focus goes, energy flows.” He talks about creating generational wealth, and creating non-performance income- that is, income that accumulates after an investment, rather as a result of a transaction. He explains why you don’t have to have a lot of money to begin investing, and explains what cryptocurrency and bitcoins mean. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- T.I. Takes A Break From “Family Hustle” After His Sister’s Car Crash
- Colin Kaepernick Looks To Sign With Panthers or Patriots Soon!!!!
- Floyd Mayweather Heading Back To Japan In July For $10M Fight!!
- ‘Aquaman’ Has Broken Records
Making History: Top 10 Richest Black Actors
1. Tyler Perry - estimated worth $450M1 of 10
2. Bill Cosby - estimated worth $380M2 of 10
3. Will Smith - estimated worth $240M3 of 10
4. Samuel L. Jackson - estimated worth $170M4 of 10
5. Morgan Freeman - estimated worth $150M5 of 10
6. Denzel Washington - estimated worth $140M6 of 10
7. Ice Cube - estimated worth $140M7 of 10
8. Martin Lawrence - estimated worth $110M8 of 10
9. LL Cool J - estimated worth $100M9 of 10
10. Eddie Murphy - estimated worth $85M10 of 10
Les Brown On Creating Generational Wealth In A New Economy [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com