Randy Kessler talks about changes in legislation and how they will affect fathers in their fight for custody of their children. 50/50 law spreading across the country thanks to men’s rights groups and how Trump’s tax plan might hurt the poor in terms of divorce and custody. Dad’s who fight for custody do better than moms.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Randy also sheds light on Tyrese‘s recent admission that he initially married his ex-wife so she could stay in the country- will he suffer any legally consequences? Click on the audio player to hear about that and more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Who’s Cappin?! Porsha Williams Confirms ENGAGEMENT To Simon Guobadia
- Nicki Minaj Teases Her Return, New DMX Album Exodus Announced + J. Cole Signs Basketball Contract
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- Toosii Talks New Mixtape, Why He Called Out DDG, Comfort In His Own Skin, J. Cole Inspiration + More
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike Epps1 of 14
2. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce2 of 14
3. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.3 of 14
4. 'All My Children' star and current guest star on 'Power' Debbi Morgan has been married...and divorced four times.4 of 14
5. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.5 of 14
6. Jill Scott6 of 14
7. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 20177 of 14
8. Tisha Campbell Martin & Duane Martin8 of 14
9. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown9 of 14
10. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown10 of 14
11. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs11 of 14
12. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs12 of 14
13. Usher & Grace Miguel13 of 14
14. Usher & Grace Miguel14 of 14
Randy Kessler On How Tyrese Violated Immigration Laws [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com