Randy Kessler was in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio! He answered everybody’s questions about divorce, child support and custody battles. He explains why, no matter how tempting it is, you shouldn’t be nasty to the other side when you’re battling in court for custody. In fact, things work out for the better when you go the extra mile. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST: Gunna
- First Trailer For Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone Reboot
- Wendy Williams Is Coming Back!
NO LOVE: Celebs Who Lost Or Almost Lost Custody Of Their Kids
1. Katherine JacksonSource: 1 of 10
2. Tameka RaymondSource: 2 of 10
3. Columbus ShortSource: 3 of 10
4. Britney SpearsSource: 4 of 10
5. Pilar SandersSource: 5 of 10
6. Charlie SheenSource: 6 of 10
7. Chris RockSource: 7 of 10
8. TyreseSource: 8 of 10
9. Kevin McCallSource: 9 of 10
10. David HasselhoffSource: 10 of 10
Randy Kessler On Why You Should Be Nice In A Custody Battle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com