Tichina Arnold and RonReaco Lee came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” They talked about how season four of “Survivor’s Remorse” will be different than the last few. Tichina also explains why she has been gunning for her character’s relationship, “I wanted black women to be seen as being adored.” She also hints at some incredible guest stars this season, like Isaiah Washington.
RonReaco talks about the serious notes that are big part of the show this season, and how Tichina reveals that the actors get to speak one-on-one with the writers before every season about their storylines. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [Breaking] #KimKardashian and #KaneWest Reveal Name of Baby #3!
- Migos’ “Culture II” Album Drops Next Week!!!
- Hornets Have Made Kemba Walker Available On Trade Discussions!!
- [Video] Is Someone Other Than Cardi B Making Offset Say “Ooo-La-La?”
- K97.5 Exclusive: Hasina Interview on Carolina Waves Radio
- Praise Mix (1/19/18)
- Hip Hop Spot: Kodak Black ARRESTED (AGAIN)!!!
- Wendy Williams Asks Rickey Smiley About Dating Porsha Williams [VIDEO]
- The Wake Up: Tracee Ellis Ross’ ‘Black-ish’ Battle; Power Back In Puerto Rico And NASA Snubs Black Astronaut
- Why Music Is Headkrack’s First Love [VIDEO]