Some people seem to be feeling some type of way about Michael B. Jordan‘s alleged Latina girlfriend. Rumors sparked on Twitter that black women were calling for a boycott of the highly anticipated “Black Panther” movie, in which he plays the villain. But upon close examination, it doesn’t look like anybody’s actually that pressed, other than people expecting black people to be mad about Michael’s new boo.
The fact is, Michael B. Jordan and his girlfriend should have nothing to do with anybody’s reasons for going or not going to “Black Panther.” Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- What Does ‘Dog Walk You’ Mean ?
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- Durham Mother Posts About The 2 Days She Spent In ISS With Her Son…It Wasn’t What She Expected
- NC House Speaker Receives Backlash After Inviting Trump to Give State of the Union in Raleigh
- Casanova Breaks Down Soulja Boy Backstage Incident Caught On Camera
- #AlexisSkyy Says She Loves #RobKardashian And Calls #BlacChyna A ‘Coke Head’!
- “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” To Act Alongside Mekhi Phifer & Bryshere Gray In The Movie ‘Canal Street’ [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- 18th Annual African American Cultural Celebration