There was so much success that surrounded season 1 of “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Season 2 is back and Reginae Carter as well as Bow Wow joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about what fans can expect. A lot is changing for Reginae, she moved out, is going to college and will be a big sister soon.
This season fans will see her becoming even closer to her mom and celebrating so many things. Bow Wow has some things in the works, he is coming back to the stage and might be in some plays in the future. Gary With Da Tea asked about if fights will happen, but they just kept saying there is a little drama.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Colin Kaepernick Looks To Sign With Panthers or Patriots Soon!!!!
- Floyd Mayweather Heading Back To Japan In July For $10M Fight!!
- ‘Aquaman’ Has Broken Records
- The Kardashian Family is Trademark Their Children’s Names
- Loving Her Legacy : Lorraine Hansberry
- Tuesday Chicken And Waffle Mix
- Black Tony Gets In Trouble Over Free Lunches At School
- The Gay Tupac Gets Kicked Off Empire, Sort Of
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Michelle Ellis
- Vitamin Of The Day: The Truth Will Set You Free