Need a song to dedicate to the one you love? Houston raised singer, Coline Creuzot‘s beautiful voice and lyrics make us fall not only in love with the person we are with but her. Fans know her for being an amazing writer with vocal talents that make us swoon.
She isn’t just a talented singer, but is an educated women that graduated from Hampton University. Creuzot has worked with artist such as Slim Thug, Paul Wall and more. Her music is showing her growing pains through life and many can relate to her story in this song.
About this single, Creuzot said, “The song is really inspired by love. The lyrics just came to me.” Fans better get ready because she is taking the music world by storm. Creuzot is ready to release her album in mid 2018.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- Chicken And Waffle Mix (7/20/2018)
- Black Tony (7/20/2018)
- Woman Dies After Getting Butt Injections From Celebrity Surgeon! [PICS]
- T.I. Tells What All Of His Kids Are Up To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Carmelo Anthony Traded To The Atlanta Hawks…Gets Cut…Gets $27M
- Phaedra Parks Sells One Of Her Atlanta Homes
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says