Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #BlacChyna Says Her And Rob’s Show Had Better Ratings Than The #Kardashians! [PICS]
- Who Knew Janelle Monáe Could Freestyle? [Exclusive Video]
- Rickey Smiley Gifts Recent Grad A Jeep
- Could Nicki Minaj and Eminem Be The Newest IT Couple?!?
- All- NBA Teams Announced!! LeBron In A Class All His Own!
- Harvey Weinstein Surrenders Himself To The Police!!!
- Rickey Smiley Prank Call (5/25/2018)
- Looking For Cheap Gas Over The Memorial Day Holiday
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- Memorial Day Weekend Safe Grilling Tips
Faces of Hope: Survivors of Abuse
1. Media mogul Oprah Winfrey was abused by a relative at age 9.Source:AP 1 of 8
2. Singer Mary J. Blige was abused at age 5.2 of 8
3. Poet Maya Angelou was abused by her mother's boyfriend. (AP)3 of 8
4. Tyler Perry was abused by four different adults during his childhood. (Retna)4 of 8
5. Actress Monique was abused by a family member. (AP)5 of 8
6. Queen Latifah was abused by a family member. (Retna)6 of 8
7. Sugar Ray Leonard was abused by a coach when he was an amateur boxer. (AP)7 of 8
8. Vanessa Williams was abused by the daughter of a family friend. (Retna)8 of 8
Tips For Women On Reducing Risk Of Assault Or Abduction [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com