Up-and-coming comedian HahaDavis came through to the morning show! Rickey Smiley recalled working with him in New Orleans. HahaDavis talked about transitioning to doing stand-up after five years of strictly social media comedy. He talks about the challenge of making that transition in an environment where a lot of comedians- who came up through doing stand-up in clubs -don’t respect the social media comics.
HahaDavis talks about being a part of the upcoming “Meet The Blacks” movie, and receiving advice from Mike Epps and Katt Williams. He talks about being the rookie on that set, and earning the respect of the veterans. Plus, HahaDavis reveals that he’s got a line of chocolate bars and a line of underwear coming out through Kyrie Irving‘s line. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #AlexisSkyy Says She Loves #RobKardashian And Calls #BlacChyna A ‘Coke Head’!
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- 18th Annual African American Cultural Celebration
- Movie Trailers You Have To See
- Tamar Braxton Wants More Kids But…
- List Of Free Community & MLK Events For The Weekend
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Vitamin of The Day: In Order To Receive A Blessing You Must Give Thanks
- Louisville Airport Is Being Renamed After Muhammad Ali!!!
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram