Corey Holcomb chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” in recognition of National Side Chick Day. Corey congratulates all the side chicks for making it through Valentine’s Day. He explains why he doesn’t think it’s in good taste for men to buy their side-chicks flowers today.
Corey also explains why he’s not in support of the movement to change the day from the 15th to the 13th. He also shares how he spent his Valentine’s Day with his wife, and why he kept his other phone off the whole time. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- LIT MIX From Jbreezy975
- Dad Of The Year: Meek Mill Offers To Pay Son A Stack To Eat Crickets
- If Gay Men Want To Wear Skirts And Heels, Wendy Why Do You Care?
- Lizzo Is Unbawsed And Unbothered On The Beach In These Itty Bitty Bikinis
- Wiz Khalifa “Smokin’ Section,” Lil Duval, Jacquees & Tank “Nasty” & More
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- Presidents Day Lit Mix From Jbreezy975
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
Corey Holcomb On Why It’s An Insult To Bring Flowers To Side Chicks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com