Corey Holcomb chatted with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” in recognition of National Side Chick Day. Corey congratulates all the side chicks for making it through Valentine’s Day. He explains why he doesn’t think it’s in good taste for men to buy their side-chicks flowers today.
Corey also explains why he’s not in support of the movement to change the day from the 15th to the 13th. He also shares how he spent his Valentine’s Day with his wife, and why he kept his other phone off the whole time. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Antonio Brown Dropped By Nike
- Kanye West Is Now The World’s Highest Paid Hip Hop Star
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [Video]
- Big Boi Has A Message For Everyone Who Thinks An Andre 3000 Album Is On The Way [Exclusive Video]
- Black Tony Has A New Brand Of Hood Snacks
- Legendary Tour Lit Mix From @Jbreezy975
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie “Mood Swings,” Yung Quis ft. T.I. “Feels So Good” & More
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- RuPaul Collaborates With Mally Beauty on New Makeup Line
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
Corey Holcomb On Why It’s An Insult To Bring Flowers To Side Chicks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com