Hip-Hop and dance duo Taylor Girlz, made up of sisters Daysha and Ti Taylor, came through to the studio! They talked about working to gain a fanbase, growing their Instagram following and then translating them to YouTube, where they’ve reached a million subscribers. They talk about why sibling rivalries don’t really get in the way of their bond and partnership, and realizing that they are the only friends they have. They also share excitement to be performing at Rock-T‘s StompWars this year.
Daysha and Ti also recall the first time they realized how spirited and emotionally connected their fans are to them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- T.I. Takes A Break From “Family Hustle” After His Sister’s Car Crash
- Colin Kaepernick Looks To Sign With Panthers or Patriots Soon!!!!
- Floyd Mayweather Heading Back To Japan In July For $10M Fight!!
- ‘Aquaman’ Has Broken Records
- The Kardashian Family is Trademark Their Children’s Names
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- R.I.P Fashion God! 18 Stylish Photos Of Karl Lagerfeld & His Famous Friends
- Loving Her Legacy : Lorraine Hansberry
- Tuesday Chicken And Waffle Mix
- Black Tony Gets In Trouble Over Free Lunches At School