Bobby Brown had to bury his 22-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, after she was found face-down and unresponsive in a bathroom in 2015. As an investigation was launched into her mysterious death, all signs seemed to point to Nick Gordon, her on-again off-again boyfriend. He has to pay $36 million in a wrongful death case, but as for a prison sentence, it doesn’t look like it’s coming.
Bobby Brown recently opened up to Rolling Stone about the matter, and what he really wishes for Nick Gordon’s future- and it ain’t pretty. Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive clip of Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Like A Desperate Ex, Snapchat Wants To Make Things Right But Too Little, Too Late
- Need An Excuse Letter To Get Out Of Work So You Can Watch The Carolina Game Today? Here You Go!
- 17 Years Ago Today, Diddy Was Found ‘Not Guilty’…But Shyne Wasn’t As Lucky
- The Orange Comeback! A Reaction To The ‘Jersey Shore: Family Vacation’ Trailer
- On Maternal Death Rates, Postpartum Care & Trusting Your Body: A Q&A With A Black Doula
- United Strikes Again: WYD If This Happened To You While On The Plane?
- Who’s Mans: Are We Inviting This Kid To The Cookout Or Nah?
- Where Is The Sense Of Urgency To Find The Austin Bomber Killing Black People?
- SMH: Only White People Can Get Away With Doing Stuff Like This
- Chicken And Waffle Mix (3/16/18)