Future fans get ready the rapper just released his new single “I.C.W.N.T” and it is quite the song. The song is all about Future’s dating life, cars, liquor, strippers and staying away from “thots.” Future talks about enjoying a certain woman’s company, but she has to be the right kind.
The letters of the title stand for “ I can’t wife no thot,” and from the looks of it fans are excited. They also believe the rapper has another album on the way. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts!
- Gary Spills Da Tea On Wendy Williams Return To TV
- Women’s Empowerment Tickets On Sale Now!
- Pancake’s Dog Ate Black Tony’s Stuff
- Five Artists Who Were Also Inspired By 70’s “Soul Train”
- UNC Upset By Texas A&M In NCAA
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: Kandi Explains To Kim Why Nene Thinks She’s Racist
- Before Her #LHHATL Debut, Get Familiar With Jamaican Artist, Spice!
- Offset Has Been Perfecting His Pop & Lock For A While Now
- Kingston Singer Yanah’s Voice Is All You Need Today!
- Drake Puts 16 On N.E.R.D. & Rihanna’s “Lemon”