Jini Thorton was hanging out in the morning show studio answer everybody’s tax questions. She helps a guy who drives for Lyft and Uber how he can handle his deductions this year. Jini also explains why it’s not so bad if the IRS takes your tax refund to cover something you owe them.
Then, an accounting student asked Jini for tips on furthering his education in tax reform. Plus, Jini reveals why you should never believe any phone call claiming to be from the IRS. Check out the player above to hear all the gems Jini Thorton has to drop for us in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jumpin’ The Broom! Tammy Rivera And Waka Flocka Renew Their Vows
- Erykah Badu Tries To Clarify Her R. Kelly Comments: ‘I Want Healing For You & Anyone You Hurt’
- #RememberWhen: Ol’ Dirty Bastard Interrupts The 1998 Grammys After Puff Daddy Wins ‘Best Rap Album’
- PnB Rock Arrested For Stolen Gun and Marijuana Possession
- All The Road Closures In Atlanta During Super Bowl Week
- Kamala Harris Is Officially Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- Motivational Monday: 10 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Quotes)
- 8 Fascinating Facts About Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. You Need To Know
- What Does ‘Dog Walk You’ Mean ?
- St. Louis TV Reporter Issues An Apology For Referring To The Civil Rights Legend As “Martin Luther Coon Jr.” [VIDEO]