Jini Thorton was hanging out in the morning show studio answer everybody’s tax questions. She helps a guy who drives for Lyft and Uber how he can handle his deductions this year. Jini also explains why it’s not so bad if the IRS takes your tax refund to cover something you owe them.
Then, an accounting student asked Jini for tips on furthering his education in tax reform. Plus, Jini reveals why you should never believe any phone call claiming to be from the IRS. Check out the player above to hear all the gems Jini Thorton has to drop for us in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ahead of Chauvin Verdict, Florida Enacts ‘Racist’ Law Protecting Drivers Who Hit BLM Protesters
- Christopher John Rogers Is The Latest Designer To Have A Capsule Collection With Taget
- The Lo Down: Youngboy Never Broke Again Pens An Alleged Letter From Jail Addressing Wendy Williams
- Hip Hop Spot: Black Rob Passes Away at 51 + Memorial for DMX planned at Barclays Center
- Creative Director And Stylist J. Bolin Hosted A Fashion Show Via Instagram And It Was Everything!
- Lori Lightfoot Won’t Step Down As Pressure Builds Around Reform In Wake Of Adam Toledo Shooting
- MODEL MONDAY: Somalia Knight Started A Fashion Club In High School, Now She’s A Model
- Republicans Are Raging Mad ‘Confrontational’ Maxine Waters Said Minnesota Protesters ‘Cannot Go Away’
- Viral Video Of Bobcat Attacking Couple Took Place In North Carolina
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise