Blac Youngsta talks about connecting with, and getting co-signed by his favorite artist, Yo Gotti. He recalls meeting Gotti after hearing that he was shooting a music video, he went, only to find Gotti by himself. He explains how he came through with positive energy and took over the shoot, which started a friendship between them.
Blac Youngsta also talks about who he does it for, and why he’s glad that certain people were cut out of his life before he made it big. He shares a little bit of advice for those pursuing the dreams, explaining why they’ve got to be patient on the climb up. He also talks about his Memphis house, which is bigger than Elvis‘. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Lo Down: Las Vegas Raiders Dragged For Tone Deaf Response To Derek Chauvin Verdict
- Bakari Sellers On Why He Thinks People Will Be Disappointed After Derek Chauvin Sentencing
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- Report: Baby Blue Of Pretty Ricky Shot In Miami
- Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Say “We Still Have Work To Do” After Derek Chauvin Conviction
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Super Mattress Shop Mattress Giveaway
- Mental Health Professionals Discuss The Importance Of Detaching From Black Trauma
- Hip Hop Spot: This Rapper Is Shooting Her Shot At Kanye West?! [WATCH]
- Dr. Fauci Predicts What Our “Normal” Will Look Like In The Future [WATCH]