Blac Youngsta talks about connecting with, and getting co-signed by his favorite artist, Yo Gotti. He recalls meeting Gotti after hearing that he was shooting a music video, he went, only to find Gotti by himself. He explains how he came through with positive energy and took over the shoot, which started a friendship between them.
Blac Youngsta also talks about who he does it for, and why he’s glad that certain people were cut out of his life before he made it big. He shares a little bit of advice for those pursuing the dreams, explaining why they’ve got to be patient on the climb up. He also talks about his Memphis house, which is bigger than Elvis‘. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- From Rally to Power: The Civic Obligation of Young Black Leaders
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- (Sigh): Blac Chyna’s 18-Year-Old Bae Made A Ton Of Eye Roll Statements This Month
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Dr. Bill Winston Talks About His Innovation Boot Camp [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #RealNews: Curtis Snow Talks Netflix, Mo’Nique & Legal Weed
- Raleigh Woman Arrested For Videos Of Her Baby Smoking Weed
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married