At this year’s Oscar’s, Mary J. Blige was up for two nominations: best original song and best supporting actress. She did not win in either category, but delivered one of the most memorable performances of the night, mounting her nominated song, “Mighty River.”
According to Gary With Da Tea, the fact the Academy had Mary J. up there performing, but didn’t give her an award, is major disrespect. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- City Of Atlanta Under Cyber Attack; Ransom Requested!
- Chicken And Waffle Mix
- Black Tony Has A Run In With The Qs
- Here’s What Happens When You Take A Famous Quote And Make It More ‘Millennial’
- Friday Shmood: Try These Moves Without Breaking Your Neck, Back & Everything In Between
- This Kid’s Poem About Not Having A Dad Is Heartbreaking
- Will Smith Takes Us Through A History Of Theme Songs In A Lit Performance
- That Moment When You’re Trying To Take It Slow, But Your Inner Hoe Is Dying To Come On Out
- The Game And His Security Gang Up On European Fan! [Video]
- Women’s Empowerment Tickets On Sale Now!