Blac Youngsta came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” He talks about living his best life, and why he isn’t giving out hand-outs despite how rich he is. He talks about his no-lying policy, being from Memphis, and some of his favorite upcoming Memphis rappers. He talks about how he developed into an original, unique artist rather than copying his favorites, and how long it took for him to do that.
Blac Youngsta also discusses his admiration for Boosie, and why he doesn’t really beef with anybody much. He laughs about imitating Yo Gotti, and how he met and befriended him by crashing his music video. Check out this exclusive video to hear about all of that and more in this clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [Video] Get The First Look At K97.5’s Own Autumn-Joi Live’s SXSW Experience! #LiveSquad [Exclusive]
- Ex-Nazi Party Member And A Billionaire Who Made Recklessly Racist Remarks Both Win Illinois Primary
- Did You Know Dr. Ben ‘Gifted Hands’ Carson Was Sued For Malpractice Eight Times?
- Why Tamar Braxton Refuses To Promote The New Season Of “Braxton Family Values” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Austin Bomber Kills Himself In Standoff With Police!
- How Activists Can Protect Their Personal Data In The Aftermath Of Facebook’s Privacy Breach
- Why Gary With Da Tea Believes Blue Ivy Should Stay In Her Place [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prank Call
- Black Tony Hits The Ice Cream Truck
- Black Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Australian Woman Charged With Murder