“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J is in big trouble with the state of New York, in addition to the federal government. Apparently, he hasn’t been paying his child support, and owes a hefty sum. Last year, an agreement was worked out for Stevie J, who has six kids, including his newest little one with Joseline Hernandez.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jamila Gray Talks “On The Come Up,’ Working With Sanaa Lathan, Battle Rapping, & More
- Hailey Bieber Is Accredited For ‘Brownie Glazed Lips’ Beauty Trend, And Women Of Color Aren’t Having It
- Prayers: ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Brooke Bailey’s Daughter, Kayla Bailey, Passes Away at 25
- Storm Watch: Heavy Rain Expected From Hurricane Ian
- Rihanna Dominates Post-Baby Fashion In A Dion Lee SS23 Ensemble
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- 21 Savage Says No More Rolling Loud Performances
- Panthers Beat Saints For First Home Win In Over A Year
- Rihanna Confirmed For Super Bowl 57 Halftime Show
- Cardi B Asks Fans For Recommendations After Revealing She’s Retaining Water