“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J is in big trouble with the state of New York, in addition to the federal government. Apparently, he hasn’t been paying his child support, and owes a hefty sum. Last year, an agreement was worked out for Stevie J, who has six kids, including his newest little one with Joseline Hernandez.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Like A Desperate Ex, Snapchat Wants To Make Things Right But Too Little, Too Late
- Need An Excuse Letter To Get Out Of Work So You Can Watch The Carolina Game Today? Here You Go!
- 17 Years Ago Today, Diddy Was Found ‘Not Guilty’…But Shyne Wasn’t As Lucky
- The Orange Comeback! A Reaction To The ‘Jersey Shore: Family Vacation’ Trailer
- On Maternal Death Rates, Postpartum Care & Trusting Your Body: A Q&A With A Black Doula
- United Strikes Again: WYD If This Happened To You While On The Plane?
- Who’s Mans: Are We Inviting This Kid To The Cookout Or Nah?
- Where Is The Sense Of Urgency To Find The Austin Bomber Killing Black People?
- SMH: Only White People Can Get Away With Doing Stuff Like This
- Chicken And Waffle Mix (3/16/18)