“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J is in big trouble with the state of New York, in addition to the federal government. Apparently, he hasn’t been paying his child support, and owes a hefty sum. Last year, an agreement was worked out for Stevie J, who has six kids, including his newest little one with Joseline Hernandez.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST: Gunna
- First Trailer For Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone Reboot
- Wendy Williams Is Coming Back!
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Erin Barksdale
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Tamera Mowry Drinks Her Sister Breast Milk Hoping It Will Cure Her Sickness
- Kholé Breaks Her Silence Amid Tristan Thompson And Jordyn Woods Rumors