“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J is in big trouble with the state of New York, in addition to the federal government. Apparently, he hasn’t been paying his child support, and owes a hefty sum. Last year, an agreement was worked out for Stevie J, who has six kids, including his newest little one with Joseline Hernandez.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Opens Up About Porn Addiction And Daughter Willow Saw Porn At 10-Years-Old
- Trayvon Martin’s Mother Sybrina Fulton Is Running For Office
- Juelz Santana Shares Photos From Federal Prison
- #FoxyBrown Gets “BOOed” Off Stage During #KandiBurruss Dungeon Tour
- The Estate For #WhitneyHouston Is Planning A New Album And Hologram Tour!
- Movie News You Can’t Wait To Read
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019
- Big Names Speak Out On Anti-Abortion Laws
- Chilli & T-Boz Say They’ve Turned Down #RHOA Offers Multiple Times
- Raleigh Officer Shoots Armed Man