On The CW network, a new superhero show called “Black Lightning” is garnering a lot of praise. “Black Lightening” was the first black superhero family, created back in 1977 by DC Comics. Marvin Jones III, also known as the rapper Krondon, joined Headkrack to talk about the show and what it has meant to work on it thus far.
Marvin explains how the story manages to be a very relevant and realistic contemporary storyline, dealing with subject matter that affects much of America’s communities today. Marvin talks about his character, “an ex-politician urned underworld boss.” He also shares his excitement for his grandmother and father to see the show. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- This Youtuber Is In The News For Tipping His Waitress $10K, Here’s 5 Other Times He’s Given Away Insane Amounts Of Cash
- Cardi B Is Back With A Brand New Record Called “Money”
- Boo Bash: Costume Ideas
- Ciara Gives Us Live AGAIN!
- Here We Go Again: Halloween Used As Excuse To Be Racist Against Black People
- Yuhhh, Hoo! The #DJTakeoff Challenge Has All The YRN On Internet Going Crazy
- Black Tony Has To Go Thru Anger Management
- Mario Answers All The Questions Women Want To Know [Exclusive Interview]
- Triangle Universities Top Best List In NC
- Gary Spiils Da Tea On Diddy And Cassie