On The CW network, a new superhero show called “Black Lightning” is garnering a lot of praise. “Black Lightening” was the first black superhero family, created back in 1977 by DC Comics. Marvin Jones III, also known as the rapper Krondon, joined Headkrack to talk about the show and what it has meant to work on it thus far.
Marvin explains how the story manages to be a very relevant and realistic contemporary storyline, dealing with subject matter that affects much of America’s communities today. Marvin talks about his character, “an ex-politician urned underworld boss.” He also shares his excitement for his grandmother and father to see the show. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black People Tried To Warn Texas About Ken Paxton
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate
- Grub Plug of The Day: Subway Offering Free Lunch for Teachers
- Moneybagg Yo Becomes The First Artist To Walk Out NFL Team At The Titans VS Raiders Game
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- Love Is Blind Now Casting In Charlotte + 3 More Cities! [Apply Here]
- Megan Thee Stallion Launches Website With Mental Health Resources For The Hotties
- Yung Miami Shows Off Her Killer Bod In Diddy-Branded Socks
- Fabolous ft. Dave East “Bach To Bach,” Cam’ron “Killed A Man” & More | Daily Visuals 9.27.22
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame