Tory Lanez and Drake are both from Toronto, but people never understood why they had beef with each other. Lanez while on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” shared that some of his friends and Drake friends are all cool with each other. They told him to forget about the beef and talk to him.
Lanez when he spoke to Drake realized it was nothing and is happy that they can be cool. He also talked about how 50 Cent mentored him and guided him in his career. 50 Cent when they speak always drops knowledge and he’s thankful for that.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kanye West Announces New Album “Yahdi”
- New Video * Ella Mai “Trip – (WATCH)
- Here’s What You Need To Remember About Standing Water On The Roads
- Rickey Smiley Prank Call
- EXCLUSIVE: Vivian Green Talks Today’s R&B, Aretha Franklin’s Death & More
- EXCLUSIVE: Chloe x Halle Detail Having Beyonce As A Mentor, Acting On Grownish, & More
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Studio Time With RoccStar Drives Moniece To A Panic Attack
- Remy Ma And Papoose Land A New Show On Vh1
- Motivational Monday: Quick Silva’s Vitamin of the Day (09-14-18)
- Dwyane Wade Announces His Retirement (VIDEO)
How Tory Lanez And Drake Squashed Their Beef [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com