Trouble talked to Headkrack about how he went to jail in 2008. He got out in 2011 and decided it was his time to go hard for his career. The day he came out he went into the booth and a that moment he wasn’t going to quit.
Trouble was encouraged by White Boy D to keep following his goals. A lot of people felt he had talent and shouldn’t let that go to waste. He might of went to prison, but being successful and taking care of his family was most important.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chicken And Waffle Mix (7/20/2018)
- Black Tony (7/20/2018)
- Woman Dies After Getting Butt Injections From Celebrity Surgeon! [PICS]
- T.I. Tells What All Of His Kids Are Up To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Carmelo Anthony Traded To The Atlanta Hawks…Gets Cut…Gets $27M
- Phaedra Parks Sells One Of Her Atlanta Homes
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
How Prison Didn’t Keep Trouble From Rapping [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com