Nick Cannon walked away from “America’s Got Talent,” after hosting the show for nearly 10 years. He also had a contract on the table to make over 8 figures for the next 5 years. Nick walked away because he didn’t want to be a slave to it and believed they didn’t want him speaking on certain topics.
He was blessed to be in a position to still make money off of new contracts, production of new television shows and more. Nick even compared it to when Dave Chappelle walked away from his show. He got out of his comfort zone and is very happy about where his career is going.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Gary Spills Da Tea On Beyonce
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Canceled At Netflix After Two Seasons
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- Apryl Jones Speaks On State Of Her Relationship With Lil Fizz [VIDEO]
- 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”
- You Can Make $15-$22/Hour Doing Temp Work For The Census
- Get Ready: This All-Black Sketch Comedy Group Just Got Their Own Netflix Show
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen, Internet Collectively Fries Him
- Praise Mix