Nick Cannon walked away from “America’s Got Talent,” after hosting the show for nearly 10 years. He also had a contract on the table to make over 8 figures for the next 5 years. Nick walked away because he didn’t want to be a slave to it and believed they didn’t want him speaking on certain topics.
He was blessed to be in a position to still make money off of new contracts, production of new television shows and more. Nick even compared it to when Dave Chappelle walked away from his show. He got out of his comfort zone and is very happy about where his career is going.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Raleigh Man Steals Detergent And Threatens Walmart Worker With Box Cutter
- Black Man Arrested For Eating Breakfast Sandwich At Train Station, Seriously
- Court Documents Reveal How Alexis Crawford Was Murdered
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Gossip Girl’ Reboot To Feature Non-White Leads
- Robyn Crawford Says She And Whitney Houston Planned To Roll Up On Wendy Williams
- #TransIsBeautiful: Why Mj Rodriguez’s Beauty Deal With Olay Body Matters
- Lewk Of The Week: Laverne Cox Slaughtered The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Premiere In This Sheer Black Gown
- First Look: Netflix’s Upcoming Selena: The Series
- Who Wore It Best? Beyoncé, Eve, And Kourtney Kardashian All Love This Blinged Out Naeem Khan Suit [POLL]
- RHOAS12: Eva Tried It When She Shaded Porsha’s Baby