We’ve all been complaining about the weather for a really, really long time. In fact, here in NYC, we’re so ecstatic about it being 70 degrees this weekend, we’re literally counting down the days. But nobody—I repeat, nobody—is as tired of the cold, rain, and snow as Fox 17 weather reporter Garry Frank is. And with good reason.
Garry was hilariously giving his colleagues the weather update this past Tuesday when he had a near meltdown. Apparently, he’s sick and tired of everyone moaning and groaning when it’s not as hot as they would like it to be. At one point, he even said “What do you want me to do, lie to you? I’ll put 70 every day next time.”
It was hilarious. Press play and stop complaining!
Did You Know These 12 Celebrities Suffered From Depression?
1. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Ellen DeGeneresSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Lady GagaSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Kid CudiSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Chris EvansSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. KehlaniSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Dwayne 'The Rock' JohnsonSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Angelina JolieSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Halle BerrySource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Michelle WilliamsSource:Splash News 10 of 12
11. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Demi LovatoSource:Getty 12 of 12
Tired Of Winter? Weatherman Has Near Meltdown After Reporting Luke Warm Temperatures was originally published on globalgrind.com